Notes on data processing
1. Name and contact details of person responsible for the processing
Waldenburger Straße 19B, 44795 Bochum, GERMANY
Telefon: +49 - (0)234 - 9 731 751
Telefax: +49 - (0)234 - 9 731 752
According to the legal provisions of the DSGVO and BDSG, a company data protection officer is currently not required.
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
When you sign up for the Chris Hopkins fan list/newsletter, we collect the following information:
- Title, first name(s), last name;
- a valid email address, alternatively a fax-bumber
- postal address.
The collection of this data is carried out,
- to identify you as a fan of Chris Hopkins
- to inform you about concerts of Chris Hopkins (solo or in other formations);
- to be able to inform you about music productions (CD etc.) Chris Hopkins (solo or in other formations);
The data processing is carried out upon your registration and is required according to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the purposes mentioned above in order to provide you with the information you requested.
The personal data collected for the provision of information to you will be stored for the duration of the existence of Chris Hopkins' music-making activities and deleted thereafter, unless you have consented to further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
3. transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
Insofar as this is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the provision of the requested information (performances, music productions) to you, your personal data will only be passed on to the following third parties:
- Forwarding to external service providers who are commissioned to carry out mail campaigns for Chris Hopkins (solo or in other formations), as well as
The data passed on may be used by Chris Hopkins and the external service provider exclusively for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 2.
4. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent you once gave at any time. As a result, I may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from me, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by me;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with me, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to the authority at my place of residence.
5. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject (Section 4) or your right of objection (Section 5), it is sufficient to send an e-mail to info@HopkinsJazz.com or a letter to the contact details given in Section 1 (post/fax).